seo
своими руками
"Se me ha caído la baba viendo el video de Feelinks, y no hablo literalmente, se me ha caído de verdad, acaricias el piano", ~Israel García, Piano Student, Spain
"As I discovered and listened to José Manuel's work, I perfectly knew that was what I was looking for. Moreover, during the preparation process of the text and video editing I was constantly listening to his composition, in loop. Somehow, 'Hope on the Horizon' wrapped my thoughts, and made me feel as if they all were part of a movie and this were its soundtrack, helping me to express myself and put my ideas in a text. It was then that I decided to contact the author to tell him about using it in my video, as a small sample of respect for his work. It was a surprise for me to see how much he seemed to enjoy everything that I tried to transmit, I am glad I could talk to him about my project deeply. In fact, I thank him not only for allowing me using his music, but also for giving me such enthusiasm and support through his messages and social networks. I certainly would not discard one day applying again for José Manuel's collaboration in other projects of this type." ~Guillermo Baños Sánchez, Belgium